SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. For accurate delivery estimates, we provide the time-frame it takes for your order to be filled before the order ships. Please review each item’s stock status.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
* ETA stated under each product may change from time to time, and it's depends in different factors like manufacture peak time, special colors, and chain supply.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse/manufacture to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
All orders are processed Monday through Friday, and it usually takes between 1-3 business days to process and fulfill your order. We strive to ship your items as fast as possible, so your order may ship sooner than estimated, and you may receive multiple deliveries.
- We will send you the tracking information to the email address you provided at checking out within 24 hours of your order going out for delivery. You can track your order here.
Standard Ground Shipping:
For most items under 150 pounds, the standard free shipping option will be parcel (FedEx Ground, UPS Ground, USPS Ground, etc). Having this flexibility allows us to provide the quickest turn around to process and ship a customer's order.
Standard Ground Shipping Time:
- Shipping time is usually 2-3 days
Please Note: This does not include the time it takes to fill the order. Once the item has left our studio we have no control over shipping times. Delays and lost packages can happen. Please contact us directly with any shipping inquires here. Refunds are not eligible for expedited shipping delays due to acts of nature outside of our control.
Standard Freight Shipping:
For most items over 150 pounds, our free standard delivery service will be freight. When a freight order is ready to be delivered, the shipping company will contact the customer to schedule a delivery time. For this reason, it is critical to provide the most relevant phone number at the time of check out. Our standard freight option includes free curbside delivery and liftgate service. Upon delivery, the driver will remove the item from the truck, but it is the customer's responsibility to bring the item onto the property.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need paid prior to delivery.
- Any additional shipping fees due to missed appointments, re-delivery, etc will be the responsibility of the customer as these fees are outside our "tolerance" for shipping fees and we cannot be held liable for additional fees that go above and beyond our typical shipping parameters.
Standard Freight Shipping Time::
- Shipping time is usually 2-3 days
The customer will be required to sign for a freight delivery. Any damage present upon arrival must be annotated when accepting the delivery. Wood Majestic is not liable for damages that were failed to be noted at time of delivery.
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Please refer to our Returns & Refunds Policy page
Important Freight LTL Shipment
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship freight LTL will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed your driveway or curbside.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of Product Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- woodmajestic.com recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify woodmajestic.com immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed product:
- Refuse shipment
- Take a photo of the delivery
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify woodmajestic.com immediately.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS:
All orders qualify for free standard shipping. Standard shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Wood Majestic reserves the right to choose delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected. For freight shipments, standard shipping includes curbside delivery and liftgate services. Special considerations and fees may apply to certain delivery exceptions (e.g. deliveries to hard to reach areas).
EXPEDITED SHIPPING OPTIONS:
Most items shipped via standard parcel service may be expedited for an additional cost to decrease shipping time or guarantee delivery by a certain date. This does not include processing time, which may or may not be altered subject to manufacturer resources and discretion. Items shipped via freight are shipped at the fastest available speed (Priority Freight) and are, therefore, unable to be expedited further.
If an expedited/overnight request is made after 2 PM Central Time, the order will be processed and shipped the following business day. Please call our Customer Service department at (347) 901-5493 to determine expedited shipping availability and pricing.
Local Deliveries and Pick Up :
Local delivery and pick up is not available.
TAXES, DUTIES & TARIFFS:
All applicable taxes are collected during checkout.
Need help or have questions. Please reach out directly here