Ascent Direct Vent Gas Fireplace Electric Ignition, Natural Gas 36-Inches B36NTREA-1 - Napoleonby Napoleon,
Free Insured Fast Shipping on This Product.
Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 30 and Feb 02. *ETA to USA Only
We'll Beat It!
what you pay.
Made in the USA
Warranty Length: 2 Years
Assembly Required: Yes. Easy to Install
Remote control included
Heat Output: 13,000 to 18,000 BTU's
Easy To Clean
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
The New and Improved Ascent™ 36 is perfect for builders and homeowners who are looking for versatile installation options. When space is at a premium, the Ascent™ 36 is ideal for corner applications while presenting the largest viewing area of its class. With an improved log set and burner, Napoleon’s Ascent™ 36 is sure to provide the most charming atmosphere for any room.
- ✔ Fireplace
- ✔ Weight: 96
- ✔ Fuel: Gas
- ✔ Efficiency: 76.3%
- ✔ Ignition System: Millivolt or Electronic
- ✔ Vent Exit: Top or Rear
- ✔ Vent size and type: 4" & 7" Direct Vent
- ✔ Fireplace Dimensions: 35" w x 34-5/8" h x 15-3/4" d
- ✔ Framing Dimensions: 35-1/2" w x 35" h x 16" d
- ✔ Minimum Enclosure Height: side vent 41" & top vent 50-1/2"
- ✔ Corner Framing - Wall Length: 33-7/8"
- ✔ Non-combustible
- ✔ Finishing: None
- ✔ Glass Type: Tempered
- ✔ Viewing Area: 30-11/16" w x 23-11/16" h
- ✔ Up to 18,000 BTU's.
- ✔ Glass Size: 23 11/16"h x 30 11/16"w.
- ✔ Natural Gas or Propane.
- ✔ Safety Screen Included.
- ✔ President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ✔ Exclusive PHAZER® log set and glowing ember bed are the most realistic in the industry.
- ✔ Clean face design with no louvers.
- ✔ Back-up control system ensures reliable use, even during power failures.
- ✔ Millivolt and Electronic Ignition available (millivolt only available based on local codes).
- ✔ Flex connector complete with shut off (Electronic ignition system only).
- ✔ Pan style burner.
- ✔ Optional MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels.
- ✔ Optional decorative fronts or 2″ trim kit.
- ✔ Optional remote control.
- ✔ Optional blower kit.
- ✔ Optional AMBIENT-GLOW metal fibers are designed to enhance the glowing embers on gas fires.
- ✔ Optional media enhancement kits include Beach Fire, Shore Fire and Mineral Rock.
This Product has been created in accordance with the highest quality standards and meets the CSA Certificate & Design certificate
This product is made in the USA to bring you the fastest lead times in the industry.
Weight & Specifications
- ✔ Weight 96
- ✔ Fuel Gas
- ✔ Efficiency 76.3%
- ✔ BTU 13,000 to 18,000
- ✔ Ignition System Millivolt or Electronic
- ✔ Vent Exit Top or Rear
- ✔ Vent size and type 4" & 7" Direct Vent
- ✔ Fireplace Dimensions 35" w x 34-5/8" h x 15-3/4" d
- ✔ Framing Dimensions 35-1/2" w x 35" h x 16" d
- ✔ Minimum Enclosure Height side vent 41" & top vent 50-1/2"
- ✔ Corner Framing - Wall Length 33-7/8"
- ✔ Non-combustible
- ✔ Finishing none
- ✔ Glass Type Tempered
- ✔ Viewing Area 30-11/16" w x 23-11/16" h
Shipping & Returns
This fireplace was easy to install, looks good & works great. This is best heater I’ve ever had! I turn it on at the beginning of the cold weather season.
Looks great and works fantastic. Wonderful addition to the mancave! Works good so far, fairly easy to use. I would recommend raising it up so the controls can be used without laying on the floor like I have been doing.
I really like the way it heats and very well made, It has a nice cozy look of flames and logs that I enjoy a lot.
The heat coming out of the unit is very warm and the blower just adds more to the capability. The blower when on high is not quiet but is functionally excellent. The unit is warm to the touch on top and on the sides.
Love everything about it. Perfect. Does exactly what it’s supposed to. Assembly was easy. Works great looks really good easy to set and enjoy.
We enjoyed the quality and craftsmanship, customer service amazing, great suggestions. Easy to use. Looks great and does a nice job heating our family room.
Does just what o got it for and looks nice doing it. A lot of heat from a fairly small package. Easy to install, the few parts that need to be put together are extremely simple. I saw reviews where the pilot light was an issue, I have not experienced a problem.