Multi-Fire XHD Electric Fireplace Insert-28-Inch-Dimplexby Dimplex,
Free Insured Fast Shipping on This Product.
Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 26 and Mar 29. *ETA to USA Only
We'll Beat It!
what you pay.
Dimplex 28-In Multi-Fire XHD Plug-In Electric Fireplace Insert creates a visual display that some would never guess was an artificial fire. The illusion is so life-like and authentic, you may even find yourself forgetting it isn't a real flame.
- ✔ 28" Electric Firebox
- ✔ Multi-Function Remote
- ✔ Classic appearance with resin cast, hand painted logs for realism
- ✔ Stunning Multi-Fire XHD flame effect with full, realistic flames - offers both Red & Blue ember lighting options
- ✔ Powerful, supplemental heater warms up to 1000 Sq. Ft.
- ✔ Customizable flames - Adjustable speed & brightness
- ✔ Capacitive touch controls w/ Digital display that indicates temperature settings and functions
- ✔ Higher energy efficiency for additional savings
- ✔ Remote control included for easy operation of functions
Benefits of electric fireplace:
- ✔ Energy-efficient
- ✔ Cost-effective
- ✔ Low-maintenance
- ✔ Little-to-no clearance requirements
- ✔ No installation restrictions
- ✔ No smoke, harmful byproducts, or emissions
- ✔ Long-lasting - won’t corrode from high-heat exposure like wood or gas fireplaces
- ✔ Hassle-free installation - Simply plug it in
- ✔ A variety of styles to choose from (traditional, linear, built-in, free-standing, etc.)
- ✔ Completely safe - no fire, stays cool to the touch
- ✔ Flames can operate separately from heat - great focal point for all seasons
This fireplace features an integrated heater for powerful fan-forced heating of spaces up to 1,000 square feet, while its all-season design also allows for year-round use with or without heat to add ambiance in any weather. Additional highlights of this unit include a multi-function remote for complete control from the comfort of your chair, cool touch glass for added safety around children and pets and a simple plug-in design that works with any standard household outlet--no hard wiring required. Additionally, this unit offers an economical fireplace option with minimal cost to operate as well as a low carbon footprint with zero emissions and 100 percent efficiency.
This Product has created in accordance to the highest quality standards and meet the CSA Certificate & Design certificate
This product is made in the USA to bring you the fastest lead times in the industry.
- ✔ 7.8 x 29.25 x 27.16 inches
- ✔ Firebox: Realogs (XHD)
- ✔ Plug-in/Built-in Type: Plug-in
- ✔ Volts: 120
- ✔ Wattage: 1,500
- ✔ Amps: 12.5
- ✔ BTUs: 5,118
- ✔ Remote: Multi-function remote
- ✔ Installation: Surface-mount
We love the cozy feel of the fireplace and the warmth it gives off. Like to we can turn off heat as weather warms.
I purchased this fireplace insert to install in a media center that I was building. Shipping was fast and free. The fireplace insert exceeded my expectations and the flames are very realistic. I'm very satisfied with this purchase.
At first we were upset because the insert we needed to fit into a 28" space was no longer offered, so we ordered a 27" insert and it worked out fine. We simply used the extra space as shelf space. Looks great.
We replaced our gas unit with this one to give us a little extra heat in our living room and the look of a real fireplace is great. The size was almost a perfect fit it looks great.
My wife and I have been using this fireplace for 2 months now. It has been working fine thus far. The flames are realistic. I have an unusual sized gas fire place opening that no longer functioned and I wanted to have something to simulate a working fireplace. This item fit the bill. It fills up my opening almost except for a couple inches all the way around. I will fix the void with a wood frame painted black. As for the ceramic heater, it works about as good as a small square heater. It takes some of the chill out of the room, but do not rely on it to get warm and toasty. The description says it will heat a 1000 square foot room. My living room is only 416 square feat. That is why the 2 star rating for heat output. This is ok by me as this was not the main reason I purchased this unit. It was for looks and not heating. The remote control is a nice feature and works ok from most angles. My only disappointment with this purchase is that the unit arrived with some minor damage. The right bottom corner of the glass was chipped on the side, and the brackets on the back of the glass had some light rust on them. Vendor was willing to refund my monies as long as I paid for the return shipping. I decided to keep the unit as the defects were that not visible. When I have the wood frame constructed and installed, I will add a picture if able.
We have a wood burning fireplace and never use it because of the mess. We saw a DIY show putting an electric fireplace in their wood burning fireplace and it looked very doable. The choices are a bit overwhelming but found the size we wanted and narrowed it down. The one we got was very easy to install and it looks very nice. Delivery was just in a couple of days. When installing we had an accident, dropped the front glass cover and shattered it. I worked with Karen and she took care of ordering another from the manufacturer for me. We love the look and it adds just enough "extra" heat in our open living room. Very good experience over all.