White Glove and Installation
General | Installation and White Glove
Please contact our customer service team to ask for availability of install on our products. We have a network of partner installers who install various product types. We are happy to look into whether or not we can get your product installed for you.
There is never a guarantee, as it depends upon your location and the exact product.
Saunas: Installation and White Glove
Over 80% of our customers choose free standard delivery of their sauna. Under this option, the sauna is delivered to driveway/garage area on a pallet with a number of boxes. From this point, you can transport the boxes individually, or if needed, remove the panels/components of the boxes to transport them individually to your desired sauna installation location.
Assembly of the sauna is very simple and meant to be completed by the customer. It usually takes 1-2 people an hour or 2 to set it up. Most customers do not want/require full assembly of their sauna given the relatively simple process.
White Glove Delivery and Installation are different services. Please see below.
White Glove Delivery: Saunas
White Glove (Saunas): If you would like to have the boxes brought inside with pallet and packaging removed (the sauna will still be in the boxes - The pallet and wrapping will be removed)- please select "Request White Glove Quote" at checkout, and we will reach out to you for the necessary information. There is NO installation under this option.
Once you receive your quote, if you would like to proceed, we can process the white glove delivery, or alternatively if you choose not to, you will receive the free standard option. White glove is usually around $400, but quotes can vary significantly depending on your situation (driveway ease of access, number of stairs, etc).
If you would prefer to have your sauna completely installed. On the product or "Cart" page, on the bottom right under the product photo under "uploads" - select "Product Installation" and choose the service level of your choice.
Installation options (Saunas):
White Glove - The sauna will be moved from the garage or driveway to the room of your choice.
Please Note: Additional charges may apply depending on how far your driveway is to your room of choice and whether it involves elevator/stair carry. We will send you an email for any additional charge after ordering.
- Trash Removal - DOES NOT INCLUDE removal of Pallet or Wooden Assembly. (Note: Technicians will only remove the skid/OSB of the sauna, and they will not take it with them as they do not have enough space in their vehicle.)
- Additional Equipment Installation - Additional Equipment Includes; Full Spectrum Heater, Light Therapy/Red Light Therapy, Vibration Resonance Therapy, Halotherapy, and Chromotherapy.
- CA and NY Surcharge.
- Finish placing your order. We will contact you from email@example.com for information on when you will be available for installation. We will set this up for you through our third party national installer.
- Once you receive your tracking information, we will reach out to the installer for you, and provide them with your contact information and the type of sauna you have ordered.
- They will contact you directly to schedule a time to install your sauna.
White Glove Delivery (Massage Chairs + Furniture)
White Glove Delivery : This method is available at checkout for most products. Under this method, the driver will bring your product into your room of choice (maximum 2 sets of stairs), remove most packaging, and for some products, complete light assembly required.
There is also options for room of choice delivery, and threshold (to your porch/sheltered area) at checkout.
Installation: Body Solid, Gazebos, & Pergolas
We offer installation services for our fitness products and barrel saunas through a third party provider. There are two different installation options.
OPTION 1: White Glove Delivery to Room of Choice + Assembly
- We will ship your order to the freight terminal in closest proximity to your address.
- Upon delivery to the freight terminal, we will notify your installation technician.
- Your installation technician will reach out to you directly to schedule your appointment to have the item delivered to your house and installed.
- On the date of appointment, the technician will pick the item up, bring it to your house, and have everything installed.
Please be advised, this entire process from the time of your order until the time the item is set up in your room of choice can take between 18-28 days.
- We will ship your order via standard ground shipment or LTL. If it is LTL (larger items), this means that the item will be dropped off curbside.
- Once it has arrived at the freight terminal, the freight company will call you to schedule and you will be responsible for transporting the item into your house.
- Once you have received the item, the technician will contact you directly to schedule an appointment to come to your location, and assemble your purchase.
Prices vary by item. You can:
Call us: (347) 901-5493
Email us: Support@woodmajestic.com